AMBIENTE™ SEDONA is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards. We engage in efforts necessary to meet online usability and web page design requirements recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in its Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1.
For the purposes of this policy, AMBIENTE™ SEDONA will use the Worldwide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1, Level AA Conformance (WCAG 2.1 Level AA) as “the Standards.” We use software tools to regularly test and evaluate the accessibility of our website and to make improvements by partnering with National Compliance Group.
Recognizing the ongoing evolution of current web content and technologies, National Compliance Group will continue to test on an ongoing basis for accessibility and report accessibility issues for this website. Any features found to be inaccessible will be addressed in a timely manner.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Throughout this website, we make use of different third-party applications and websites. These applications and websites, which are not controlled by AMBIENTE™ SEDONA, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to control or remedy.
If you encounter any page on our site that presents a challenge for individuals with disabilities, please submit your feedback. AMBIENTE™ SEDONA accepts calls from relay services. You may also request any modifications to our policies, practices and procedures. Please contact us at .
- Accessible path of travel to designated guest rooms
- Lowered light switches
- Lowered eye holes
- ADA-accessible showers
- Lowered closet shelves and safes
- Safety bars in bathrooms
- TTY and telephone accessibility kits available
- Easy access to patios with sliding doors
- Designated accessible parking spots
- Valet parking available for all guest including vehicles outfitted for wheelchairs
- Accessible path of travel to accessible guestrooms from parking areas
- Accessible path of travel to lobby and front desk from all parking areas
- All public restrooms feature accessible paths of travel and an accessible stall
SPA, FITNESS CENTER,
- Accessible path of travel to VH Spa
- Accessible path of travel to the fitness center
- Accessible path of travel to retail outlets
MEETING AND EVENT SPACES
- Accessible paths of travel to all venues
- All venue restrooms feature accessible paths of travel and an accessible stall
- Assistive listening devices for meetings and events are available upon request
- Accessible paths of travel to pools
- ADA-accessible restroom available at OH Pool with accessible path of travel
- ADA chair lift available at pools with accessible paths of travel
RESTAURANT AND BAR
- Accessible path of travel to restaurant and bar
- Wheelchair access to restaurant and bar
- ADA-accessible restroom with accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible seating in restaurant and bar
CHECK-IN, AND CHECK-OUT
- Accessible counter at concierge desk for all concierge services, check-in, and check-out